We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information.
- Interactions with us such as course purchases, google analytics and social media.
- Billing or purchase information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Send you newsletters if you have opted to receive them.
- Contact you when requested.
- Provide services such as course content and access to The Hub.
- Bill you for either direct purchases made by you (i.e. course or The Hub subscription) or consultancy services rendered.
Besides selected staff, we share this information with:
- Xero in order to process purchases and bill for services rendered.
- Stripe in order to manage and provide membership benefits as well as serve online course content.
- Apptivo for management of our CRM program and your contact preferences.
- Convertkit to send out our newsletters and email communication.
- Circle.so to provide you access to The Hub.
Providing some information is optional. However if you choose not to provide your name, email address and billing information, we will be unable to provide newsletter content, online courses or access plan membership benefits.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted systems and only allowing a select few of our employees to manage and access your data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be deleted or corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us, neXtgen Agri International Ltd, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +64 3 550 2442, or 61 Ngaio Street, Saint Martins, Christchurch 8022, New Zealand.